Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I've Had It With You People.

You know who you are. Or you will soon, because I'm gonna tell you. You are not gonna be able to hide behind the usual excuses.

"I didn't know."
"We are just giving them what they want."
"We are doing what the people who elected us want us to do."
"Everybody's doing it."
"It's normal."
"We did not realize the ramifications."

I have had it with you people. You have stolen, perverted, dirtied, polluted, messed up, spit on, sullied and spoiled way too much of this world, and people have been too polite - or too gradually lulled into complacence - to stop you.

Well, I'm not polite. Not any more. Not since I've watched you mess with my kid's heads and futures, and had to help them recover. Not since now I've got a grandson, and I'm not letting it happen to him, too.

I'ma do my darndest to use my pen to show you and others the error of your ways.
I'ma call you out verbally and dare you to refute my facts.

I'm a mean old woman and I'm not scared of any of you.

I'll tackle you one by one on this blog. You better get ready.

Dear old Andy Rooney is dead. I just became Auntie Ruiny. I may ruin some of your days.

Bless your hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment